The entrance to the Two Bridges Hotel in Dartmoor National Park. The hotel gets its name from the two bridges just along the road that offer passage over the River Dart. It sits on land that has been owned by the Duchy of Cornwall since 1337. The building was first erected in the 1790s as a public house and was originally called The Saracen's Head. In the 1930s under the name of the Two Bridges Hotel, the inn offered 35 bedrooms. The Devon Hunt Club, formed from three other hunts in 1930, held their annual dinner at the hotel. Vivien Leigh reportedly visited the hotel several times.
|Source||Two Bridges Hotel|